Travelling fellowship (international) in arthroplasty at Solihull hospital NHS trust, Birmingham, UK sponsored by Karnataka orthopaedic association (KOA) – 2 weeks from 27.6.16 to 9.7.16
2. Travelling Fellow from KOA in arthroscopy and arthroplasty(KMC, Manipal, India) -2 weeks from 6.1.14 to 18.1.14
3. Fellowship in arthroplasty( sancheti institute of orthopaedics & rehabilitation, Pune, India) – 2 weeks from 6.10.2014 to 20.10.2014
4. AO Trauma course – Basic principles of fracture management at Hyderabad, August 14th – 16th 2014.
5. Cadaveric course on Acetabular & pelvic fractures management at M S Ramaiah institute of medical science, Bangalore, 2014.
6. Advanced Arthroplasty course- Sparsh Hospital, Bangalore, 2014.
7. ITLS course at M S Ramaiah institute of medical science, Bangalore,2018.
8. Palakkad deformity course at Palakkad, Kerala, India in September 2018.
9. Undergone ECLS (Emergency care life support) provider & instructor course, in 2019, certified by University of Utah, USA & RGUHS, Bangalore.
10. Cadaveric course on STAR total ankle replacement on 12.10.2021 held in Glasgow, UK
11. Observership in Diabetic foot clinic at King’s college hospital, London from 15.11.2021 to 20.11.2021